Just a friendly reminder that I started a blog on my new art website/portfolio. Please go check it out. I will try to post more regularly both here and there now that one of my big time sinks is out of the way.
- @Nambroth Hang in there! ❤️ 1 day ago
- WIP of some progress I made tonight. It was not easy to pick this piece up again after 2 years,… instagram.com/p/BaQCSECF1bG/ 5 days ago
- "Caprica" 7"x10" in acrylic. A gift for my good friend and falconry sponsor, Terry. #harrishawk… instagram.com/p/BZcYb2KllVd/ 3 weeks ago
- So as most of you know yesterday was my first time participating in the Federal Duck Stamp… instagram.com/p/BZGh9tnlyTy/ 1 month ago
- @id_birds https://t.co/WYCyMZNEEy 1 month ago
I grew up in Central Florida for most of my life. I was one of those strange kids who liked to catch lizards and snakes, and brought everything home from stray kittens to baby chickens and ducks. I started writing around the age of 11 and never really stopped. I now have a Bachelor's of Science degree from Auburn University and hope to get a job working with animals. Until then I keep on writing. :)