Just a friendly reminder that I started a blog on my new art website/portfolio. Please go check it out. I will try to post more regularly both here and there now that one of my big time sinks is out of the way.
- @Nambroth I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a lovely girl and sounds like quite the character. *hugs* 1 week ago
- @Nambroth Me too! It makes me uncomfortable but I'm trying to get better. Still, I think you're fantastic and I'm g… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- Thanks to @AutomaticJak my fiance and I got our #FriendshipMoose tonight! #horde https://t.co/cs0bwMEZDz 10 months ago
- So happy you are doing this! Also horde and looking for moose mount. :) twitter.com/AutomaticJak/s… 10 months ago
- It will happen! twitter.com/JE_Owen/status… 2 years ago
I grew up in Central Florida for most of my life. I was one of those strange kids who liked to catch lizards and snakes, and brought everything home from stray kittens to baby chickens and ducks. I started writing around the age of 11 and never really stopped. I now have a Bachelor's of Science degree from Auburn University and hope to get a job working with animals. Until then I keep on writing. :)